403(b) Retirement Program You are immediately eligible to enroll in our 403(b) Plan. This plan allows you to contribute qualified wages to your own retirement on a pre-tax basis up to IRS limits per year.
Defined Contribution Plan This is an employer discretionary sponsored plan. NCIRE currently contributes 10% of an eligible employee's wages to this plan after fulfilling (2) two years of continuous employment. Research Scholars are not eligible to participate in the plan. Note: Plan entry dates and annual hours are also required.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Igoe Administrative Services, Inc. provides our FSA option, which includes the following opportunities to realize pre-tax savings (excluding Domestic Partner):
- Unreimbursed Medical Expenses: Up to $2,250 annually.
- Dependent Day Care Expenses: Up to $5,000 annually.
Life Insurance This coverage is designed to provide your family with a financial foundation that you can build upon. You have the opportunity to benefit from all that Lincoln Life offers, including:
- Basic Life Insurance (Employer Paid): $50K Coverage Level.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage (Employer Paid): $50K Coverage Level.
- Optional Life Insurance (Employee Paid)
- Dependent Life Insurance (Employee Paid)